Friday 15 November 2013

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears."
- Psalm. 34:4

Hello everyone,

Today I wanna talk to you about how beautiful you are. Even though, I can't see you while I'm writing this, I know you are beautiful. And I want you to know that.
Media is such a huge pressure maker and that can seriously effect someones life. And unfortunately I know an awful amount of people who've been attacked by it.

When you buy a magazine from the shop, what do you think while you're reading it? Are these the kind of things that are going through your mind "omg, I want that body" or "why can't I look like that??" or "I'm so going on a diet!" or "I want to be just like her" ? Well, if I'm being very honest with you, these are things I do think a lot..well, not so much anymore, but sometimes yeah.
But do I really honestly want to be just like the girls in the gossip magazines?? No, I don't. Of course I've got (my) moments when all I can think is "why can't I look as good as them?", but end of day, I just want to be.

There's absolutely nothing bad in trying to look fabulous and making time for yourself. But trying to change yourself so you can look like someone else is not okay.
There's a huge difference between buying the same kind clothes than your favourite singer than going under the knife because you want to look exactly like your biggest idol. Use your common sense, that's all I can say.

If you think you need to go under the knife, think before you act. Are you doing it for someone else or because you want to be like someone else? Changing your makeup routine is totally different than changing a part of your body.
God created you, and He thinks you're wonderfully gorgeous. And so do I.
When God says something, it's the truth and nothing but the truth. So if He says to you "you are beautiful", that's the truth. And why the heck would He create ugly children for Himself? That wouldn't make any sense.

You are beautiful. Very beautiful.
God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment