Friday 13 December 2013

It's almost CHRISTMAS

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"But as for me, I will always have hope." - Psalm. 71:14

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I last wrote here - sorry. But I'm here now :)
We are half way of this month, can you believe that? Seriously! Half way already!
I absolutely LOVE Christmas and everything about it. I always make long to-do lists before December and plan absolutely everything and anything. I'm just total nutcase at this time of the year..but that's just who I am :)

I love the idea of being altogether as a family and celebrating the birth of our Jesus Christ. Having a little a cry at the graveyard, remembering all the loved ones. Making tons of food and enjoying the company. Playing games and just having fun. Opening the presents and being thankful for all the things we've got. Watching Christmas movies while drinking a nice cup of tea. Relaxing on the sofa with all the shining Christmas decorations around you. Singing all the classic Christmas songs with your family and friends. I just love Christmas. Always have, and always will :)

I seriously hope you all have a blessed Christmas full of wonderful memories!

God bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment