Sunday 10 November 2013

A new challenge?

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"God has forgiven all your mistakes."
- Psalm. 103:12

Hello everyone,

I'm a planner. I absolutely love to plan and organize everything and anything. Especially my future, which isn't a very good thing. Because I should enjoy every moment I've got now and not always try to plan my future. I mean, it's good to know where to carry on with your life, but too much planning the future isn't the best habit to have.

Exactly 2 weeks ago, I went home for the weekend and my mum decided for us all to have a month challenge. So basically, everyone gave each other a month challenge to do. My mum's month challenge: no sugar nor wheat. My dad's month challenge: no facial shaving (which he lost, because he stopped after 2 weeks..). And my challenge was and still is: to lose weight.
So, now, 2 weeks later, I'm home again and my parents wanted to tell me something. They had an idea: If I lose at least 3.4 stone/49 pounds (..I'm a big girl), they will buy me a ticket to U.S.A. Did you just hear that..well, you can't really hear me..so, did you just read that right? To U.S.A.! Me flying to the United States of America.. Country where all the famous 50 states are! I've been super close to it, when I was in Vancouver, Canada. But America, guys!
I've been wanting to travel there since I was little. So this really means a lot to me!

I know God will help me with my challenge, but if you're reading this post, could you pray for my new challenge? It would mean a lot!

It's good to have to plans, dreams, and goals in your life, but sitting around and doing nothing won't turn them real. Sometimes your dreams/goals/plans need a little push and hard work!

God Bless xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment