Sunday 3 November 2013

Strong words

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"What I teach will give you a good, long life, and all will go well for you." - Proverbs. 3:2

Hello everyone,

When you feel down and upset, you normally want someone to say something positive and supporting to you. And that's how I felt yesterday. I was feeling homesick, and all I wanted was to hear positive and supporting words.
But just before I was going to call my parents, I bumped into a video in a blog I was reading.
I'm so happy that I watched it. It gave me that extra motivation and support. I truly recommend you to watch it. Especially women. :)

"who you are"- a message to all women

It's amazing how one simple video can have so powerful words. Made my day yesterday.
If you know any good, motivational videos, please say :)

Have a lovely, blessed, relaxing Sunday!
God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment