Saturday 2 November 2013

Autumn

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"The sea is His, and He made it: and His hands formed the dry land." - Psalm. 95:5

Hello everyone,

Oh my, it's already November. Can't believe it's almost Christmas. My all time favourite holiday time! :)
For the very first time in 16 years that I've lived on this beautiful Earth, I saw the beauty in Autumn! For some reason, I've always seen the bad side of it, but now I finally saw the bright side. I always thought of Autumn as a rainy time of the year, which is very true, but Autumn brings so much beauty to the nature that we don't always see. All the colourful leaves on the trees, frosty mornings, lovely cup of tea while reading a good book, warm blankets and sweaters, woolen stockings protecting the feet, pretty candles, movie marathons and hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.

Sometimes we really need to open our eyes to see what's front of us. God has made it all, created with His own hands. And when He creates something, it's always beautiful

This is the very first time I'm actually saying this: God created Autumn, and I'm very thankful for it. <3

Enjoy the rest of your Autumn days!

God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment