Monday 2 September 2013

Patience Goes Very Far

Bible Verse Of The Day:
Jesus replied, "You don't understand now what I am doing, but someday you will."
- John. 13:7

Hello everyone,

Today I want to talk to you about patience. It is something that we've all got, but often we don't know how to use it. Sometimes we need to wait for something or do something that takes time..but unfortunately our minds don't always want to wait. In many cases, when we are waiting for something and lose our patience, we give up. And that should not happen.

I admit it, my patience level is definitely not good. But it's just one of those things I need to practise and learn. There are times when I feel like I'm exploding and my mind is going mad, but I just need to remind myself that every waiting has its end. And God can always give me the strength that I need.

It's okay to feel a bit nerves and scared when you're waiting for something big. I totally understand that. But when you feel like its taking all your energy and time, pray. Praying is the best solution. God can give you the strength that you need. He will help you.

Before my Summer holiday, I had tons and tons of final exams. I was so nerves and scared. Worrying constantly about school got to me. It took all my energy and time. I was trying to read to all my exams, waiting for the results, I was going to hear soon that what College I got into...I was just constantly thinking far too much. Even though our minds are quite big, it doesn't mean it can take all the negativity. And because I was over-thinking, it definitely didn't help the situation.
I didn't have any patience. I just wanted everything to happen now. I wanted to control everything..but that's Gods job, not ours.
But thankfully I had my family and God to help and support me. :)

Have a lovely week and enjoy every moment.

God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment