Friday 13 September 2013

Happy Friday

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength."
- Isaiah. 40:31

Hello and good Friday to everyone!

Even though my day didn't start off very well, I'm more than happy right now. Because I was able to come home for this weekend! Yay! Home is my favourite place on this earth. Filled with my best friends and God's love and peace. <3

Because I've been so down and all over the place (for the last 3 months), I haven't really been myself. When I'm not feeling well, I tend to "let go" of my good habits. I get lazy and start doing things in a different way. And then that makes me feel even worse... So, now I just want to take baby steps to a right direction. Get myself organized (again), start actually living my life, doing fun things. But of course there will be days when I will feel very down and homesick. But if it doesn't kill you, it will make you much stronger.. :)
I just want to be myself again. And maybe it will take some time, but it's better than doing nothing.

I'm a very organized person and I love having everything in a order and in their own place. I love to make everything look pretty and beautiful. That's just who I am. I'm very girly girly. I love everything sparkle and glitter..but not over the top. A little glitter makes the day a little better. :) That's what I say!

Hope, you've had a lovely day and hopefully you're weekend will be filled with happiness and God's love!

God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment