Thursday 19 September 2013

Life is a long road trip

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak."
- Psalm. 56:8

Hello everyone,

First of all, I absolutely love today's Bible verse. Love Psalms, they are my favourite Bible verses..but never seen that verse before. Very happy that I found it! :)

As you might know (if you've been reading my previous blog posts) I've been stressed out and feeling very down, but after watching an episode of "Breaking Pointe", I realized something. I realized that I wasn't the only one who was going through a hard time.
As selfish as I might sound, all this time I really thought that I was the only one who's going through a very hard time. I thought I was the only one who had to sacrifice something very precious. But after watching a simple episode of "Breaking Pointe" (an American reality television series about ballet), my eyes kinda opened a little bit.
After seeing what they are going through, how much they need to sacrifice, what they are willing to do for their dreams..amazes me!! They are ready to sacrifice everything just to be on the stage. Ready to put their bodies through a hard time and practise for very long hours. To have such a huge passion for something you truly love amazes me so much!! To see them work so hard and push their bodies to the limits, makes me realize that I'm not the only one who's going though a hard time.

I've got days when I just want to be in my bed and feel sorry for myself, and then there are days when I feel much better. But if I wouldn't have God by my side, I would be totally lost. He's given me the most amazing family I could've ever asked for and amazingly supporting friends.

Life is truly a very long road trip. And sometimes we don't know what's ahead of us. But what ever we have to face, we can always get through it because we've got God by our side.
We don't always know what to do when we are going through a hard time, but thankfully God does.

Have a lovely evening!

God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment