Tuesday 3 September 2013

If It's Supposed To Happen, It will

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble & never stop praying."
- Romans. 12:12

Hello everyone,

A month ago, I moved out from home because of my studies. I applied to 3 different schools and God sent me to the farthest one. At first I thought it was a bad joke but then I realized that He was serious. It takes around 3 1/2 hours (by train) to go from home to my school. And that's why I had to move out. Do I love it? No. Absolutely not. But what can I do. I definitely want to study and go to a school but at the same time, I really feel like it's far too early for me to move out.

If I carry on with my studies, I have to sacrifice something that means the world to me..and that's my family. Of course I see them..but not every week. And that really hurts!
And if I want to stop my studies and move back home so I can be with my loved ones, I have to sacrifice something then as well...and that's my school. Because if I move back home, I don't have a place where to study photography.

But don't get me wrong, of course I am happy and thankful to have an opportunity to go to school and be one of the luckiest one to get in. But I never thought it would be so hard.

Why can't there just be a photography school near home? Why? Why? Why?
If there's anyone reading this post right now, can you please pray about this?

Dear Lord,
thank you for giving me a place in a new school. An amazing opportunity to study something so magnificent and beautiful. Thank you. Lord, you know how I feel. You know how hard it is to live so far away from home. So, I'm asking and praying for something big but for you it's small. Can you Lord build a new art school somewhere near my home? So, I could study near home. If it's supposed to happen, it will. I trust in You and in Your plans. Thank you. Amen.

Have a lovely Tuesday!
God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment