Wednesday 17 July 2013

Be Nice To Yourself

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit."
- 1. Corinthians. 6:19

It's been a while since I have updated my blog. Sorry for that. But here I am, with new subjects and new stories :)

Today I want to talk to you about being nice to yourself. Right now you might think "yeah yeah, what ever. I know how to be nice to myself..blah blah!" But the truth is, it's actually harder than you think. It's easy to be nice to your friends and say lovely things to them. But how often do YOU treat YOURSELF? How often do you think about your needs? How often do you say lovely things to yourself? It's not always easy to be nice to yourself. Because trust me, I'm struggling with that almost every day. I try to be nice to myself, once in a while treat myself, say lovely things to myself..but it's not easy! One step at a time. :)

But please, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that the only way to be nice to yourself is by going to a fancy spa or getting your nails done. Being nice to yourself is by accepting yourself and treating yourself well (I'm not sure did I just say that right...)

Here's a great article about loving God, yourself and others:
http://www.joycemeyer.org/articles/ea.aspx?article=loving_god_yourself_and_others















God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment