Monday 22 July 2013

Feeling Thankful.

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying."
-Romans. 12:12

Hello everyone,

Hope you're all doing well. At least I am :) Right now I just feel so thankful and blessed. My life is definitely not perfect and it will never bee..but I've got so much good in my life: super loving family, supporting friends, amazing God, food & clean water, and I'm very lucky to have a opportunity to go to a good school. There's so much to be thankful for. And sometimes you just need to open your eyes to see them...before it's too late.

You don't have to have a lot of money to feel blessed and happy. Because you can't buy feelings and emotions. If you want to feel happy, do stuff that makes you happy.
For example if there's a movie that you realllly like, well watch it then if it makes you happy. But remember, happiness should come naturally. Don't force yourself to feel something that you don't feel..otherwise you're just faking it and lying to yourself.

I've got many ways to make myself feel better and here's a list of thing I normally do..
- Do my nails
- Go to the town
- Buy something very small to myself
- Go for a coffee
- Watch a movie
- Listen to music
- Draw
- Watch make-up /or hair videos
- Write my blog
- Do some pinning in pinterest
- Read
- Go to the library
- Go to the gym (this is such a healthy and good way to make yourself feel better!)
- Go for a walk
- Bake (I would do this more often..if I just had the money for the ingredients..) 
- Pray

...Depends how I'm feeling.

Get to know yourself. Find out what works for you.

Have a lovely day :)
God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment