Tuesday 25 June 2013

Take Care Of Your Family.

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." - Exodus. 20:12 

What do you think of this term "family comes first"? As a Christian (and my own opinion), God comes first, then me and then my family. But why do I put myself before my family? Well..I can live without my family but I can't live without God. Without God I'm nothing. But without my family I'm still me but with a broken heart. And the reason why I put myself before my family is because.. If I want to love them and take care of them, first I need to know how to love myself and take care of myself. If I don't know how to love myself, how on earth can I love someone else?!

Your family is the greatest treasure on earth. But of course there are cases where the child is hurt by the parents or is not treated well. What ever the case is, they are your parents and your siblings. Love and forgive. Your parents might not be perfect and they might make a lot of mistakes, but so do you. And if they do hurt you (mentally), don't let them. Ask for help. Because even though they are your parents, they don't have the right to hurt you (mentally). Same goes with the siblings.

Love your family, take care of each other, teach new stuff to each other, talk and listen.
To have a strong loving family is so important.

Love your family. Tell your parents how you feel. Tell your siblings about your day. Share stuff and pray to God for a stronger relationship with your family members.

God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment