Monday 24 June 2013

Is It Me Or God?

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"I waited patiently for the Lord, He turned to me and heard my cry."
- Psalm. 40:1 

Have you ever asked something from God but you're not sure is it God or you that puts the answer to your head? Well, that happens to me all the time! So trust me, you're not the only one with that "problem".

When you're trying to make an important decision and you just desperately need God's help, all you can do is trust God, follow Him and listen to God's voice. Okay, it's easier said than done. Because when I'm all stressed out and trying to do what God wants me to do..I just pray and listen. But I don't get the answer immediately, if that's what you think. But I never give up on praying. Never.

God hears you when you're calling His name. God sees you when you're in trouble. God knows you better than anyone else. Sometimes we, people, need some faith and patience.

God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment