Sunday 28 April 2013

Sad to hear.

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"Therefore, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things have passed away; look, new things have come" - 2. Corinthians. 5:17

I once went to my sisters bedroom to give her my photos that I took of her. Because she wasn't there, I was looking for a place to put them. While I was looking for the place, I saw pieces of paper written with interesting song lyrics. I took them and started reading it. It was full of negativity! Full of negative sentences! Even though it was really hard to read I still carried on... Then I realized that it was a story that I was reading.. But after realizing that it was telling about her..it broke my heart!
I felt so bad after reading it. It was personal and private. If I knew it was a true story, I would've not read it. But it happened and I can't do anything about it... But I will tell her the truth!

I'm not gonna say exactly what it said in the papers, but what I can say is that she was complaining about who she was and how horrible her life was.

If you know someone who is going through a hard time and feels very down, do something about it. A simple lovely word can even make someones day. :)

For example if you know your friend has just divorced from a long relationship, help him/her with the situation. Be there for your friend and support him/her.


God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment