Friday 26 April 2013

Friday Of Dreams.

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"Ask and it will be given to you;" He said, "Seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." - Matthew. 7:7-9

Good Friday to everyone.
You know when you're a child, you dream of being a princess and saved by a cute prince. When you're a bit older..around 9, you dream of being an actress/singer/dancer. A few years later you dream of being rich. When you're a teenager, you dream of being famous, gorgeous, popular, having a boyfriend/girlfriend, being skinny and rich. And when you're a bit older, you normally dream about having a boyfriend/girlfriend, getting married, having a family, living in a beautiful house, working somewhere where you get good money. Well, that's how I see it... But it doesn't mean everyone thinks like that.

When I was a child, I always dreamed of being a princess and saved by a super cute prince. And yes, I did dream of being an actress, famous, rich, popular, good looking, singer... But now when I'm a bit older (still under 18), I've started to be a bit more realistic with my dreams and goals. But It's very healthy and normal to dream. Even about the weirdest stuff.
Even though I'm 16, I still dream of being that beautiful princess. But If I would be dreaming of dying..well, then there would be something wrong with me.
......................................................................................................
Just a minute ago I was talking about how healthy and normal it is to dream...but what about trying to make some of them come true?
My sister is a HUGEEE Justin Bieber fan! Has been for last 3 years. One day she decided to start save her money to go to see him (to his concert). The tickets cost almost £85/ $130. Holy Moly. But that was one of her dreams. She was tired of only dreaming about it...so my sister decided to do something about it. And I'm really proud of her and very happy for her. :)

If you really want something, you have to work for it. You can't get the results for doing nothing.
Is like, you can't get an 'A' from an exam if you're not willing to study.



God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment