Saturday 18 May 2013

What To Read?

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." - Psalm. 25:5

Good Saturday to everyone,
Today it's all about books. But not just any kind of books. I mean CHRISTIAN books! There's more to read than just Bible. But of course, Bible is the best book ever. :)

I've listed a bunch of Christian books you should check out (notice: I haven't read most of these books, but I would love to read them all one day!) :

 
The Prayer That Changes Everything: 
The Hidden Power Of Praising God
by Stormie Omartian
(3rd Feb 2005)





Trusting God Day By Day: 365 Daily Devotions
by Joyce Meyer
(22nd Nov 2012)

 

 


Never Give Up: Relentless Determination To Overcome Life's Challenges
by Joyce Meyer
(14th Oct 2010) 

 

 

 


The Confident Woman: Start Today Living Boldly And Without Fear
by Joyce Meyer
(15th Apr 2010)

 










What's So Amazing About Grace?
by Yancey Philip 
(15th Mar 2002)

 

 












Living Faithfully: Following Christ In Everyday Life
by John Pritchard
(18th Apr 2013)





The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others Through Prayer
by Roy Godwin and Dave Roberts
(1st Oct 2008)

 







If you know some other good Christian books, please don't be afraid to say :) 
Be opened minded and let God speak to you through the books. When you're reading, don't expect amazing things to happen, let God do the work.


Have a lovely day and enjoy reading with a nice cup of tea/coffee in your other hand :)

God Bless xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment