Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Personal Diary

Bible Verse Of The Day:
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything." 
- Philippians. 4:6

Hello everyone,

For the last 6 weeks, I've been super busy with my school stuff! Very stressed out and nervous. I always get very nervous when I've got bunch of exams and essays to do... I just feel like I've been having so much pressure on my shoulders. But thankfully I've had God by my side and my amazing supporting family and friends :) Don't know what I would've done without them!

I just truly want to thank my parents for all the support but mostly God for holding my hand while writing exams and essays! :)

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
- Albus Dumbledore


God Bless xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment